Kidd Kraddick Morning Show Producer Nick’s Super Secret Game
The game was so secretive that even the cast members had no idea what game they were going to play heading into the break.
As close and as tight as the cast members of The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show are, you'd think they know each other pretty well by now. Well, that's why show producer Nick Adams' came up with a super secretive game, 'How Well Do We Know The Show'. Nick asks the cast members some personal questions to see if they can answer them. Plus, Big Al's 'friend' makes an appearance too.
Watch the following video to see if the cast can answer the following questions about each other and to see how well you do too:
- Which Honey number did Big Al propose to?
- What college did J-Si go to?
- What city was Kellie born in?
- Where was the very first Family Vacation?
- Where did Producer Trey meet his wife?
- Don the Engineer played what dangerous sport in his 20s?
- In April 2009, we were the very first nationally syndicated radio show to do what?
- What organization did Part-Time Justin quit his Freshman year in college?
- Name one of Caroline Kraddick’s songs she wrote for Kidd’s Kids?
- What did Producer Nick run for in college but lost?